FABRIC PROGRAM NEWS
Introducing our www.carrtextile.com website
Sneak preview our new website at www.carrtextile.com. Sample Cards of our
Poly Cotton Twill Stock Color Additions
Two new Military approved colors have been added to our 65/35 Poly/ Cotton Twill program which are Marine Corps Khaki and Olive Drab. The Marine Corps Khaki color goes to the yellow side of our Tan Poly/ Cotton Twill while the Olive Drab includes more yellow and less brown than the Olive Poly/ Cotton Twill. Sample and production yardage available now!
Changes to Product lines
The Distressed Fabric programs are moving to a new mill. You may notice variations in color or the distressing technique on Distressed Twill and Washdown Distressed Denim. The new production will be warehoused in Chaffee, MO. Dye load sizes on special dye lots have decreased to 1,300 yards on Distressed Twill and 900 yards on Washdown Distressed Denim.
Production of most styles in our Embroidery Backing line have moved to a new production mill. The Tear-Away & Cut-Away will continue to be a top quality wet laid product. You may notice a slight variation in hand to the new mill as we work in to our new stock.
Discontinued Stock Colors
The following stock items in our Fabric Programs will be discontinued upon stock depletion. Special dye lots are available.
1. The eight colors on our EZ-EE Twill Program will be discontinued upon depletion of stock. Comparable colors in our Chino Twill Program are available for White, Black, Navy, Stone (Ivory in Chino), and Khaki. Natural will be added as a new color to the 24 color Chino Twill Program. The Forest Green E-ZEE Twill color will be discontinued. As stock runs out on E-ZEE Twill, we will substitute the comparable colors in our Chino Twill Program. The Chino Twill has the same woven construction as the E-ZEE Twill. However, slight variations in shade could be noticeable from a comparable E-ZEE Twill color to a Chino Twill color. If you would like a sample card of the Chino Twill or head-end to evaluate the Chino Twill, please call Customer Service or your Sales Representative.
2. Flat Twill 7oz. program, 100% Cotton. All five colors.
3. Jade and Teal Tri-Blend Acrylic/Wool Serge, as well as Moss (240 yds) and Heather Gray (400 yds) in Head-Quarters
4. Purple Washdown Distressed Denim.
5. Navy 100% Cotton Waxed Cloth.
6. Maroon PB-81 Cap Mesh.
7. Flowing Flag on the Patriotic Prints is discontinued. Stars and Stripes will continue.
Please call your Sales Representative with any questions.
CAP COMPONENT NEWS
EVA PRO Introduction
EVA PRO is a new front stiffener designed to give a Pro-Style Cap look and performance. The EVA PRO features a .35 mm monofilament which is the largest offered in our EVA line. The larger monofilament provides maximum resilience and durability. The high performance easy bonding EVA coating is a feature on the EVA PRO. The EVA PRO is offered in three colors: White, Natural, and Salt & Pepper. The EVA PRO offers an exceptional value for the price of $3.25 per yard, F.O.B. Chaffee, MO. A sample card is enclosed. Please call your Sales Representative for more information or a sample to test.
The Extruded Head-Quarters Visor Board will start a third year of production in Chaffee, MO this fall. With our gained experience, we have increased our productivity and shipment turn time. Call your Sales Rep and give our boards a try. We would be happy to send a sample or work with you on a
In an effort to adapt to an ever-changing market, Carr Textile is implementing some changes in the way that we process orders. In the past, we have carried high levels of stock in a wide variety of colors and sizes for sweatband, binding, leather straps, stay-fronts, and visor boards. Due to the lack of sales activity on some of these colors and sizes, we must decrease our inventories and
Discontinued Stock Cap Components
The following cap component stock items will be discontinued upon stock depletion:
1. Tan, Navy, and Gray 5 oz. 100% Cotton Sweatband Twill will be substituted with our 7 oz. Poly/Cotton Twill Fabric at no additional costs.
2. Clear Plastic will be discontinued and either White or Black Vinyl will be substituted.
3. Brown and Columbia Blue 2.5 oz. Non-Woven Backing for Sweatband will be discontinued as well as Kelly and Gray 4.5 oz
4. Columbia Blue 40 Denier Tricot.
5. Khaki 64x56 100% Cotton Sheeting.
6. Plain Black Osnaburg.
7. #1226 Plain Poly Monofilament. (500 yards special order available.)
All of us at Carr Textile thank you for your business!