Click Here For Printable Copy
Please review the following conditions that can effect the bleaching of denim and acknowledge understanding by signing document where indicated.
1. Variation in the fastness of the indigo dyes as well as piece to piece irregularities can result in inconsistency of the end product.
2. Due to the need to rope bleach denim there is the tendency to have some streaking of the color (More prevalent in heavier goods.)
3. Side to side and side to center shading can occur.
4. Each dye lot may vary in shade due to the difficulty in controlling the strength of the bleaching chemicals. Shading from roll to roll can also occur.
5. No guarantees for wash fastness, light fastness, color crocking, or color bleeding are made.
6. Puckering near the salvages can occur which are caused from the laundering process.
We will make every effort to accomplish the most level bleaching possible, however we cannot make any guarantees on the finished product.
The customer accepts these conditions and waives all implied warranties, including merchantability, and all claims for damages for these conditions.
This form must be signed and returned to Carr Textile before orders can be processed and shipped.
Read and Agreed
Printed Representative Name Title of representative
Signature of Representative Date